I am excited to be able to attend the Hatchett Book Group $1 Book Sale this year, coming up on June 1. A friend of mine goes every year, and this year I’m free of sporting commitments early in the morning, so I’m going with her. I can’t wait to see what kinds of goodies we find!
Here are the details if you’d like to attend also. Enjoy!
(While you’re there, you might consider picking up a book or two to donate to Kids’ Summer Lunch Bunch, too!)
Hachette Book Group $1 Book Sale
Each year, Hachette Book Group places thousands of books in the warehouse and invites the public to a one-dollar book sale. The sale includes novels, children’s books, coffee-table books, history books – basically anything covered in the Hachette inventory. They never run out! If a pallet gets low, they simply go get more. All books are just $1, regardless of size!
Time and date
- Saturday, June 1, 2013
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The event takes place rain or shine.
- Hachette Book Group Warehouse
- 121 N. Enterprise Blvd.
- Lebanon, IN 46052
- ONLY CASH IS ACCEPTED. No checks or credit cards.
- No children under the age of 12 will be allowed inside the warehouse. They will not make any exceptions.
- Get there early. Only a certain number of people are allowed in the warehouse at one time, so when the maximum capacity is met, individuals must wait outside until space is available to allow them to enter. Warning: Some people get there as early as 3 a.m.!
- No carts or wagons of any kind are allowed in the warehouse. Hachette will provide boxes to use.
- There is a holding area inside the warehouse, where shoppers may drop a box and go back for more, but once you leave the warehouse, you cannot re-enter unless you get back into line.